Before the visit
Here you can find information about lockers, refreshments and photo policy for Gustavianum.
There are lockers in the entrance hall.
Refreshments and packed lunches
There are no refreshments available for purchase in the museum, but across the street the Cathedral café offers tea and coffee, sandwiches and light lunches. There are restaurants in the nearby Market Hall. Packed lunches should be consumed outside the museum premises.
Photos without flash or tri-pod is allowed in the museum, but each visitor must take responsibility for using that photo only in accordance with any copyright claims. Professional photographers must contact the museum beforehand to gain permission to take photos.
- Gustavianum is open to everyone. We are always working to improve our accessibility.
- Strollers, wheel-chairs and walkers can enter through a special entrance on the backside of the museum. Please press the bell so that we can open the door. There is an elevator leading up to each floor.
- There is a hearing loop available in our auditorium, Minus.
- There is a toilet for the disabled as well as a nappy changing facility in the Ladies bathroom area.
- Guide dogs, but not other animals, are welcome.
- There is disabled parking available between Gustavianum and its next-door neighbour, the Ekermanska building.
- If we can be of any special assistance, please contact us through the Museum shop.